1/18/18
The Hand-Eating Blanket Monster
Liam is undoubtedly the most fun-loving, outgoing, funny, amazing, silly, ticklish, imaginative kid I know. He comes up with some of the goofiest things! "Hey mom, pretend I am a creepy blanket monster who likes to be tickled." First of all, I have never met a more ticklish kid or one who loves to be tickled as much as him in my entire life! "But, watch out, mom. I might eat your hand." Ummm, yeah, okay, that really makes me want to put my hand under a blanket to tickle a hand-eating blanket monster. I'm out, dude! I actually said this and Liam laughed, so then it became a funny game. It's never-ending with this little boy. He really does make me smile every day with the cute little things he comes up with. Never grow up, buddy.
Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos






