10/5/16
Pumpkin Picking
Aaron and I knew we wanted to get a couple of pumpkins for the boys. In the past we have gotten one for everyone. I honestly didn't feel like packing around that much weight this year, so we kept it simple. They each got to pick a pumpkin at Huber's to display on our front porch. Liam was trying desperately to find a small one. They are scattered throughout the pumpkin patch, but none with a good shape. So, for him, we settled on buying one off of the wagon next to the store. Landon wasn't as picky and found his fairly quickly. It's always a good time going to these kinds of places in the Fall. Huber's has some amazing peanut butter fudge and hot apple cider, too!
Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos

































