We didn't go overboard with photos. Nowadays, I am all about simplicity. It just works better. Photos in the back yard? Yep, we'll take it. A chalk board and a wooden chair? Yep, we'll take that too! The boys did great, even the big one.
6/16/14
Father's Day
I can't think of another holiday besides Christmas that I actually enjoy more. I love that I am able to celebrate my husband and all that he does for our family. We do every day, but he gets that one day that is strictly his. He is a great man and father. The very best, in my opinion. He does so much around the house and provides the necessities we need as a unit. We compliment each other very well. When he loses his patience, I am there to calm him. When I do, he's there. When I find myself worrying or stressing about Liam, he's there to be my back bone and lift me up again. We just connect that way. I couldn't ask for a better father for my kids. He's definitely a keeper, and we love him so so much!
aaron,
boys,
celebrate,
chair,
chalk board,
father,
father's day,
fun,
happy,
holiday,
kids,
photo shoot
You Might Also Like
Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos