Nowadays, Liam wants me to take pictures of everything he does. The other day when he was using the potty, he said, "Mommy, take a picture?" I think I am ruining my kids, or at the very least not explaining the difference between appropriate and inappropriate very well. I guess four-year-olds simply don't care. But I think I'll pass on the pee pee shots. Thanks, but no thanks, Liam. He also finds it to be soothing to sit on my lap while I am using the restroom. He wants to "talk" about everything as I'm doing my business, and sometimes he wants to be rocked. One day I will get the privacy I desperately need...one day.
12/27/13
Puzzles, Counting and Numbers
Liam loves puzzles. He plays enough of them on my phone that he is pretty quick at putting them together. We worked on his counting, which is a hit and miss, and matching the numbers with the pictures. He loved it until he fell tired and we had to stop. Sometimes it's just overload if I small child loses interest. We do a little at a time.
Nowadays, Liam wants me to take pictures of everything he does. The other day when he was using the potty, he said, "Mommy, take a picture?" I think I am ruining my kids, or at the very least not explaining the difference between appropriate and inappropriate very well. I guess four-year-olds simply don't care. But I think I'll pass on the pee pee shots. Thanks, but no thanks, Liam. He also finds it to be soothing to sit on my lap while I am using the restroom. He wants to "talk" about everything as I'm doing my business, and sometimes he wants to be rocked. One day I will get the privacy I desperately need...one day.
Nowadays, Liam wants me to take pictures of everything he does. The other day when he was using the potty, he said, "Mommy, take a picture?" I think I am ruining my kids, or at the very least not explaining the difference between appropriate and inappropriate very well. I guess four-year-olds simply don't care. But I think I'll pass on the pee pee shots. Thanks, but no thanks, Liam. He also finds it to be soothing to sit on my lap while I am using the restroom. He wants to "talk" about everything as I'm doing my business, and sometimes he wants to be rocked. One day I will get the privacy I desperately need...one day.
Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos