12/3/12

Thanksgiving Goodness

This year was a little less stressful, which was a nice break from the yearly chaos we have to go through.  Two family gatherings were cut down to one, the one gathering went from a whopping 40 something guest list down to about 12, no rushing, no clock-watching, and the kids were in bed by a decent hour.  Now if we can have all holidays turn out this beautifully, we'll be all set!


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug




Liam helping with dishes.  We're training him early.




My sister always tells me now that my nephew is older he is nearly impossible to catch with a natural smile.  He's more of a photo bomber.  I forget what was said here to make him smile, but it made my sister's day.



The face of a child with a sugar high.


 As the day was coming to a close my sister and I went out in the back yard to get some family shots.  Surprisingly it went pretty well. 




I love this photo!  Not that it's print worthy or anything, but I love the look of death on my face, Aaron's look of  "Of course, Madam" [in Tim Curry's british accent], and Liam's "Hurry, take the picture" look.  We all cracked up when we viewed it.



It's not a real Zimmerman photo shoot without Liam's infamous head slapping and hair pulling.  He seems to only do this to his Dad.  Poor guy.  I think because we laughed, Liam did it more.  Oops.


One of my sister's dogs, Oscar.






My turn! Ouch!