12/5/12

It's That Time of the Year Again

Where blogger moms come together and post wild, wacky, cute, funny, unique, and sweet Christmas pictures of their kids and pets.  I was stumped this year as to what to do for my boys' pictures.  Last year I used lights for the backdrop, which didn't turn out too well due to an overly tired mama who didn't have the time or energy to invest in post-processing to perfect Christmas pictures.  This year I wanted to do something similar using lights. I played around using less light, more light and, in some cases, no light at all.  I also had to work with a sleepy, cranky toddler. Fun.  Liam loves all lights, including the ones on the ceiling.  The colored lights I used are twinkle lights that are controlled by a dial, which I thought would be both entertaining and occupying to keep Liam still.  My main objective was to create fun, cute sibling photo (the last photo).  I did get the photo I was wanting, but I managed to get a few others in the process.

P.S. I still cannot digest that there are only 20 days left until the fat man visits.  I don't know whether to be super excited or highly stressed.  Most of my shopping is finished, other than food for our get-together and a few fun stuffers.  Thank the good Lord for online shopping because I would probably still be sitting at home avoiding the holiday crowds like the plague.  Christmas is by far my favorite holiday, but that would be one thing about the holiday I am not too hip on.  People are mean around this time of the year.  Not sure why that is.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug




Liam yawning.  Taking photos and being cute is exhausting.




This is the photo I was going for.  Liam was great.  He sat there patiently and let us wrap him up.


With wording.


I am wanting a few little things, but it's nothing that I need at the moment.  What are you asking Santa for this year?