Aaron and I hadn't gotten our family pictures taken since my sister-in-law took them back in August '11, which was right before Liam was put in his body cast. Sure, I've snapped a picture or two of the boys or attempted a remote shot or my sister snapped a few at Thanksgiving, but we were ready to dress up appropriately for a more professional setting. Since I visit various locations for photo sessions, I was having the most difficult time picking one for our family pictures. Not that I didn't think the usual hot spots were picture worthy, but I was getting bored. And then it hit me that there was a place across the pond that a lot of people had told me about. I heard there was a large fee required to take pictures there, so I put it off until I could get more information. I finally got around to calling and found out it was free. I was excited beyond words. I messaged my SIL all the details and off we went. We had a great time!