Aaron sent me a text message over a week ago about wanting to do something fun this past weekend with the boys for his Father's Day. We usually have some sort of family function in place so I expected him to tell me what our family plans were going to be, which didn't happen this year. I sat on it and remembered that Landon had talked about going swimming at the JAC. Landon and I came up with dinner plans later in the week because we knew we would be starving after a day at the pool. Aaron was pretty stoked about all of it, so that it what we did and off we went. It was such a great day, and to top it off, I was able to squeeze in a few photos of the three boys at the end of our big weekend.
Daddy and his goofy, lovable boys:
I absolutely adored these candids of all of them. I thought about using cheesy props, but who needs those when you have enough happening right in front of you, right? GREAT day.
Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos