My SIL and I teamed up this past weekend for Scott Kelby's World Wide Photo Walk. I had such a great time! Not only did I get a few hours away from the fam and spend quality time with my SIL, but I got to do what I loved. We walked around the city for a bit taking pictures of anything and everything our little eyeballs could plant on. I have made a pact with myself that at some point I'll do this once or twice a month on my own, or with a buddy, capturing different cities. I loved walking around talking with locals and meeting other photogs. They were such a fun bunch of people. After we were finished roaming the city we met up at restaurant down by the river. It was nice. So nice in fact, I had a beer... and no kids. Stop the bus. What?! Yes, this sister was a childless, adult beverage drinker. Freedom, baby! I was in hog Heaven. If my SIL didn't have plans that night, I would have kidnapped her for a little while longer and hit the "big" city to get our dance on. Okay, I know, I've gone a little too far. Or have I? I'll say it again just because is feels good rolling off my fingertips...freedom, baby! Loved it!
[sorry family]
I haven't posted all of them, and I'm still trying to figure out which one to enter tomorrow. Out of these, any suggestions?