211. I photographed the Grider wedding. Beautiful.
212. Since it had rained before I had a chance to photograph the couple on Saturday, I had a post wedding shoot with the bride and groom. I had way too much fun! You can see more of that here.
213. Liam showed me his softer side.
214. Landon and I put his Toy Story puzzle together only to find we were missing one piece. Bummer.
215. The lone flower in my front yard.
216. I took Landon to get registered for 2nd grade. He was pumped to see his school buds.
217. I caught Liam peeking around the corner after his nap.
In addition to my project 365, I wanted to remind everyone that my linky will be open until August 12th for Liam's birthday. I really hope you will join! You can link up and find out more info here. Any and all are welcome.