7/24/11

weeeeeeee're back

Aaron texts me the other day while he was working and asked, "Hey, you want to go back to the pool?  It's hot!".  Aaron has to be outside for what he does.  Naturally, I wasn't going to argue because I knew Landon and Liam would love it and the water sounded relaxing to the two of us.  The pool water is like bath water.  It's not too cold and definitely not too heated from the sun.  Perfect.  We spent most of our time buried in water, teaching Landon how to swim (not too bad, I must say) and letting Liam splash us.  I would go under the water and pop up suddenly only to reach the surface to hear my little elf giggle I love so much.  Both of our boys had a blast, and Aaron and I managed to make a couple of trips down the slides!  Of course, with it being hot and spending a lot of time in the water, we were all pooped after a few hours and ready to go.  I didn't spend too much time taking pictures this time.  But, I was able to take a few.  Aaron even took a couple of me y'all!  I'm shocked.

Oh, and apparently Aaron hurt himself when he went down the yellow slide.  When he came to the end, he must have slammed his heel into the pool floor and bruised it.  He's having difficulty walking on it right now.  Hopefully, it will feel better come Monday.  And hopefully, it's nothing severe.  Poor guy.


Liam trying to escape from Dad's legs.  For having a dislocated hip, this kid amazes us with his ability to move around.  The nickname Herculiam has a whole new meaning now.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Landon waiting for the bucket to tip over.  They didn't have this last time we were there.


Splat!


Aaron chillaxin'.


And of course, me.  All natural, baby!