7/28/11

mischief is his middle name

I know not many posts ago I mentioned something about Liam not acting out in typical toddler fashion, but boy was I wrong. He's all toddler, baby! How many times do we tell toddlers no in a given day?  A lot.  I gave Liam a quick bath and apparently he wasn't prepared for my get in get out plan. He showed me his wrath but quickly recovered. After drying him off and doing our routine stuff, I let him roam the house a bit. Well, I left the bathroom door open and water in the tub. Liam found said water and...


1. He stood at the tub contemplating his next move.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

2. Contemplation turns into Mommy-watching. Total test mode.


3. Then Liam thought he would go in for round two, followed by a "No no, Liam."  I guess he didn't feel clean enough.


4. The leg comes down, but somehow works his little hand down in the water for a good splash or two. Another "No no, Liam." comes into play.  I was totally digging the peeking cheek, by the way.


5. He gives up and moves on to the bathroom's disaster area. Notice the look? Yep. Test mode strikes again.  The next thing I hear is the rumbling of the toilet paper coming off the roll. Yet another..."Noooo, Liam!" You can even see Landon's hand as he moves in to catch him before we are up to our eyeballs in it. Good times.