What a crazy weekend! I had some photo shoots lined up Saturday and Sunday, a cookout with the In-Laws, and a firework show to put on. Needless to say, we were all pooped by the end of the holiday weekend. Here are some shots I took of our firework fun (our neighbor's, too!). It's like World War II around our neighborhood Fourth of July. Oh, and have I mentioned that my camera loves darkness? Totally not. I'll admit, I was a bit lazy and didn't feel like getting out of my chair to run in and get the speedlight. Plus, I didn't think it was necessary with all the lights flickering about. After all, fireworks do give off this little thing called....wait for it....yep, you guessed it, light. And, the whole point of having the speedlight is to bounce the flash. What was I supposed to bounce it off of anyway, right? "Hey God, can you help a Sista out and make a wall appear? A ceiling? A plane? Somethin'?" Yeah, well, that didn't go as well as I had hoped. So, I just made it work and they seemed to turn out okay. I hope everyone enjoyed their weekends!









This is my all-time favorite.
And then, some funny pictures...
Liam giving me "the look".
One big ball of cheese. Even Liam got in on the action. Not sure why Landon was hiding his face, but I LOVE it! Second favorite of the night. Thanks, Dad!