Ahh, where to begin...
Well, I'll at least start with, Happy >belated< Father's Day, Aaron!
Aaron is a good sport when it comes to taking his picture. He knows it makes me happy, and what a sweet man to think of me! He's amazing. He works hard, and of course, plays hard. He loves his boys. Every moment he can spend with them, he's there. He helps around the house, he does the yard work without one complaint, he's a terrific handyman and cook, and most importantly he loves all of us. We are very lucky. He's one of those Dads who changes diapers, makes last-minute trips to the grocery store with the kids, and feeds them or holds them without giving me the side-eye or any fuss. He's wonderful and truly dedicated to his family. He deserves this day more any guy I know. You're the best, babe! And, I think our kids will agree.
A little Father's Day fun...
Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos