Once we ventured back home, Aaron took Liam out back for some fun in the sun. Liam was fine until Aaron put him on the slide. Just when I think that Liam is fearless and adventurous, wrong. I still don't know exactly what made him get upset, but all I do know is he wasn't having it. I guess we'll have to work on it little by little. While Landon was content inside in the air conditioning, I popped out for a few minutes to see what they were up to. I even got my picture taken! Score! So, this is what we captured during our little stroll and in our back yard.
5/28/11
a little family time
I told Aaron this past weekend that we needed to go for a walk or do something other than sit in the house. Plus, I had photo shoots and felt our weekends were running short. We made our way around our neighborhood and then through some other neighborhoods in hopes of getting some much needed fresh air and so Landon could burn some energy. Liam enjoyed it. But, who doesn't love being pushed around?
Once we ventured back home, Aaron took Liam out back for some fun in the sun. Liam was fine until Aaron put him on the slide. Just when I think that Liam is fearless and adventurous, wrong. I still don't know exactly what made him get upset, but all I do know is he wasn't having it. I guess we'll have to work on it little by little. While Landon was content inside in the air conditioning, I popped out for a few minutes to see what they were up to. I even got my picture taken! Score! So, this is what we captured during our little stroll and in our back yard.
Once we ventured back home, Aaron took Liam out back for some fun in the sun. Liam was fine until Aaron put him on the slide. Just when I think that Liam is fearless and adventurous, wrong. I still don't know exactly what made him get upset, but all I do know is he wasn't having it. I guess we'll have to work on it little by little. While Landon was content inside in the air conditioning, I popped out for a few minutes to see what they were up to. I even got my picture taken! Score! So, this is what we captured during our little stroll and in our back yard.
Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos