3/5/11

silly dilly dudes

Yesterday I received my much anticipated shipment from Fed Ex - my new Nikon D7000! I've always been a Canon girl, but recently decided to turn to the dark side.  I hear they have cookies.  I love it! It's an amazing camera - top rated of all DSLRs on the market. That's something to celebrate! Ha! I'm doing my happy dance as we speak. I'm still educating myself and playing with all of its features to familiarize myself for photo shoots coming up. The owner's manual is as thick as the Bible. Good grief. Anyway, yesterday I played around and took pictures of the boys. When I get better, I'm sure the photos will too. We shall see.  What do you think?

Landon sets up a 'Day Care' for baby Liam.  He said he ran it very well and I would be proud.  Goofy kid.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Since I am never in front of the camera, I took a picture of a piece of me.  Like my crazy combo?  Rainbow Bright called and wants her things back.  Pity.


McLiam (a.k.a. Herculiam) has done it again.  Only this time he pretends to be a blind Elvis.  "Thank ya very much".


The boys play together.  I love these moments.


Liam gets caught in action.  "What?"


And then, a funny moment happened and couldn't resist sharing it with the world.


Liam loves being chased by the Plasma Car.  He smiles, squeals, and giggles (and sometimes shows a little dimple and tongue action).  Good times!


Landon makes a mean chocolate milk.  It was fantastic!


Enjoying my shipment goodies.  How could you not love packing peanuts?  Let's just say that my house was a mess.


Welcome to my world.




I hope everyone has a great day today!
Photobucket