2/18/11

project 365: week 7

I'm feeling the burn, my friends. I'm a dropout. I had to say bye bye to JOL.  Just too much on my plate. But, I have decided to keep Project 365 going and digitally document my daily life. I can't believe we're seven weeks into the new year already! Wow. I will say, this project makes it fly by.

Also, I think I'll join in on the vlogging. It's nice to hear who's on the other end instead of just reading words all the time. It's a nice change, at least for me. If you have questions you would like for me to answer (e.g. what's your favorite color or what do you do for fun, etc.), or if you have something you would like for me to say (like how I say certain words - this is always fun to hear), please leave me a comment with a question and I'll jot it down for when the time comes. To be honest, I need something to talk about if I must sit in front of a camera!  I'm already feeling the embarrassment.  Ha!

Photobucket

43.  I made a trip to MillaNova Winery. 
44.  Aaron cleans the ceiling fans.
45.  Mr. Studious reads a book from school.
46.  Landon and Liam enjoy some quality time outside.
47.  Landon plays indoor golf.
48.  Teeth brushing time.
49.  Landon plays with letters and numbers.




NapTime MomTog Project 365



Photobucket