2/12/11
photo shoot with Liam (18 months)
These are Liam's 18 month pictures, but I got a little crazy and took several because I was having so much fun. It's amazing what you can do when a kid actually cooperates, at least for an 18 month old. I didn't move him around, working different poses and weird angles, since I knew he would lose interest very quickly and that would only frustrate me. However, during this time I'm pretty sure I discovered a way for him to sit still - confine him! He loved sitting in the basket and the bowl. *light bulb* Next up, chair! I was even nice enough to let him indulge in the props to keep him satisfied for a bit. Liam 0, Mom 1.
You Might Also Like
Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos











