2/8/11

i now have buttons...grab one!

Okay, so everyone and their cousin has a blog button to link to their blogs on here, so I thought I would finally get with the times and join in.  Plus, if I have enough followers one day, I may even have a challenge or two and create yet another button.  *wink*  This is so fun.  And, maybe a little addicting, too.

I have created two different types.  I like them both for different reasons, but it's your choice.  The top one is a little fun, quirky, and messy (kinda' like me).  The other speaks volumes for me.  I am in love with coffee, end of story.  Plus it's my signature, and I like it, so it stuck.  So, grab away my little bloggin' friends!

By the way, I will be placing these at the bottom of my blog (I think) for safekeeping in case anyone needs/wants to come back and grab one.  :-)  I am pumped!



AZimmerman





AZimmerman




Photobucket