2/5/11

blog award

Tez from Not Always Picture Perfect was sweet enough to grant me a blog award. I love her blog and her interpretations.  Such a terrific person.  She made my day and I can't express how much the recognition means to me.  Thanks, Tezzie!  I am supposed to pass this along to 15 blogs that I love. This is always a tough choice because they are all incredible. I am also supposed to jot down seven things about me. I'll try to come up with different things that people may or may not already know to make it interesting. 




The rules:  
1.) Thank and link back to the blog that gave you your award
2.) Share seven things about yourself.
3.) Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4.) Contact the bloggers to let them know you've given them an award.

Seven tidbits:
1.  I have to have every door closed in the room I am sleeping in and sleep with a fan.
2.  I was the top student in Economics.
3.  Since the age of 15, I have had Strep Throat a grand total of 70 times and I still have my tonsils.
4.  I have vacationed in the Bahamas three times - 15 yrs., 17 yrs., and 21 yrs.
5.  I wanted to be an Architect.  I had my eye on School of the Art Institute of Chicago and UK College of Design, but life happened and I never went.
6.  People have often described me as abrasive, but under my thick skin, I'm a real softy.  If you're super sensitive, lack a sense of humor, or are very easily offended, we typically don't get along.  True story.
7.  I have performed on stage from the age of four - singer and dancer.

I hope I didn't bore you too much!  Now on to the fun part.

Blogs (in no particular order):


These are wonderful blogs.  If you're not already following them or stopping over to say hi, you should!  Absolutely wonderful.

Have a great day, and enjoy your award if you were chosen!


Photobucket