9. Landon playing with his bath crayons for the first time.
10. Landon gets an excellent report card from school and then a special note from his Teacher. The note reads as follows:
Landon is such a bright kid. He is far above grade level in all areas. He is so focused and diligent. He gets chatty from time to time and has rough days with that, but overall is doing great. He has high expectations for himself and exceeds them all! Keep working so hard, Landon!
11. School was out due to heavy snowfall and icy roads.
12. Liam turns 17 months.
13. I attempt water droplet photography for the first time.
14. Liam finally wears his new fake shoelace socks.
In other news:
Since I've been extremely busy with just about everything, I haven't posted Liam's 17 month old picture yet. Liam wasn't feeling well that day, still isn't to be honest, so I had to photograph today before too much time had gotten away. He did well for being cranky, tired, and miserable, but definitely not the best one to date. Silly sickness!
