1/18/11

prayers needed

So, here we are preparing for Liam's big hearing test. We're nervous. This will be the deciding factor as to what is going on and hopefully the end of our road. Unless he doesn't cooperate and decides to play with the equipment, we should get a final answer tomorrow. The first two tests showed that Liam had mild-moderate hearing loss in both ears - more in one than the other. I'm not expecting good news, but definitely hoping for some. My heart aches. Typing this is making me want to break down in tears. I don't see myself sleeping soundly. So, if I'm up leaving comments on your blogs at 2 a.m., you know why. What bothers me the most is I may have to hear that my little guy is not perfect, but I will always think so no matter what. It's a horrible thing to hear, or at least that's how it will translate at that time. There are far worse things going on in this world, so this post almost seems a bit trivial and maybe even a little selfish.

 I can't help it. He's all I can think about at the moment. I have prayed for so many in these last two weeks, all having good outcomes (one we're still waiting on).  I am hoping to get a few myself, or at least for our baby Liam. So, if you have a moment, please take a minute to say a little prayer for our little man. I never underestimate the power of prayer and I truly believe in it. Not all prayers are answered, but God has a plan and He has never done us wrong.

By the way, Liam's appointment is at 2:30p (est). They say it will take a couple of hours. If I don't respond to your comments, please understand that tomorrow could be a rough day depending on the news and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for taking the time out to be there for us!


Photobucket