1/6/11

new look

So, here I am revamping my blog once again. I was going to work on building a "web blog" as I like to call it. I just couldn't seem to find the time to learn all the little details of WordPress. So exhausting, and I was only 15 minutes in! Don't get me wrong, I know WordPress, but to do what I wanted to do would have taken me ages. Man, what I wouldn't give for that kinda' time! So, I've decided to keep the blog and build a new site for my business, keeping them separate. I will continue on as I have been on Blogger, so there's nothing too terribly new to report I suppose. I hope everyone is enjoying the first week of the new year!

Oh, by the way, I disabled my other comment feature so if you've left comments they aren't appearing on Blogger anymore. I just wanted to let everyone know that I didn't delete them. Makes me sad.

Happy Blogging!

Photobucket