He's such a good sport!
1/27/11
a few birthday wishes
My husband, Aaron, turns 39 today! Aaron is a very go-with-the-flow kinda' guy, he doesn't ask for much at all. He truly enjoys his family and loves working to provide for us. Okay, well, maybe doesn't LOVE working, but you get the point. Unfortunately, since his birthday falls on a weekday, he had to work as usual. So, before heading off I snapped a photo of him to use later for my 365 project. But for now, I present to you this version that I cloned a little and added a few of his thoughts, 'cause you know that's exactly what he's thinking. And, to be honest, can't we all use these things, too?
Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos
