12/6/10

suds 'n buds

As I was giving the boys a bath, I realized I haven't taken any recent bath photos. The boys were pretty lively for the camera, no doubt. Liam gets a little crazy in the tub with his splashing fun and Landon likes to show off and do silly things. Good times! Well, except for the water going everywhere part I guess. My poor camera can only handle so many water droplets before it starts to go ca ca, and the bubbles didn't help matters either. I suppose the most important thing is the boys had fun. Landon made a funny sound while blowing a pile of bubbles from his hand. Liam laughed so hard I thought he was going to pass out. I'll have to catch that on video next time for all to see. It's quite an ear full and super cute. I can't really say that I am that talented yet. I haven't quite mastered video taping and holding a very awkward DSLR at the same time. If anyone has any tips or tricks, please let me know! But, for now I have a slideshow of the buds and their moment of bubbly fun. Enjoy!




Photobucket