Getting this done was quite an obstacle. I'm learning very quickly that there's a huge difference between a seven year old child and a 16 month old child. If you notice, Landon and Liam are not in the photos together. Yeah, well, there was a good reason for that. Too much movement and playing = one frustrated parent. No thanks. For the most part, this little shoot went pretty well, until Liam thought it would be a good idea to get up and move around everywhere. Landon was a ham, of course. Liam was more interested in the goodies I threw at him.
Landon had written a letter to Santa, telling him everything he wanted. He thought if he read it aloud that Santa would undoubtedly put them under the tree for him to open Christmas morning. It was a neat idea. It made for some pretty darn cute photos. Good thinkin', bud!
I broke down and bought wood paper flooring. I figured it was time to invest in some things, nothing big or fancy. I got one heck of a steal. I bought it because I have a newborn shoot coming up and I wanted to use it for those photographs and it was inexpensive so I thought, 'Why not.'. I like it, I guess. But, the paper, in my opinion, could be a little thicker, especially having people sit on it, or walk on it to get into place. Anyway, here is a little Christmas collage of the boys to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas.