Well, more like yesterday. I'm just a tad bit behind. My little bug-a-roo is now 15 months! I remember stressing out about his first birthday last weekend...oh wait...I mean, three months ago. Golly Miss Molly, time is flying. I mean really flying. Nothing new to report other than something we found out recently. Liam has hearing loss in both ears, which explains a lot of things to me now. We go back for further testing (Tuesday) to find out if he will be sporting some battery operated devices, or making a trip to the Heuser Hearing Institute for more detailed testing. I'm sure the Audiologist is not looking forward to our visit since I flooded the room and emptied every tissue box in the house. Poor little guy. It's been a very long road for him. And, I have a gut feeling that this road is only going to get longer. I have to prepare myself the best way I can. I am hoping for the best and prepping for the worst. The only thing keeping me going is I know everything that happens is for a reason and all part of God's master plan. Now, we just wait...
In the meantime, I will post the infamous monthly milestone picture. Happy 15 months, sweetie! We will always love you no matter what.
