10/18/10

from your heart

This week's "Show and Tell" photo challenge at Paper Heart Camera is "From your heart". I think I'm with everyone else who's a parent when I say that "from my heart" represents my kids and how much they mean to me. And, all of the wonderful things that Landon makes for me and does for his Brother.  Not only are they from my heart and in my heart, they melt it in every way. When I look at this photo it shows how much they love one another. Landon is such a wonderful big Brother. In this photo he is showing Liam how to hold the flower as well as teaching him how to say the word. I couldn't ask for a better duo. Landon and Liam will always hold the biggest place in my heart and I am truly blessed.



For more "From the heart" photos, please visit:


Photobucket