Aaron was in the process of heading to work. Because he works so much, he doesn't always get the opportunity to see what goes on in the house. Liam was minding his own pushing his toy when Daddy pops around the corner to find him doing his thing. Dad was very excited and so proud of his little man. I was so happy he was able to see his growing boy in action.
Oh, and I almost forgot. Notice the blue diapers? Dad surprisingly went out and bought the Huggies Jean Diapers. How funny is that? Usually it's the Mom buying frivolous items, right? Not this time! I will say, they aren't as cute as the package shows, but they do look adorable on my Mr. McLiam's tiny heiny.
Do you ever have a photo that stands out among the rest? Well, this is mine. I absolutely LOVE this picture for different reasons. One, the lighting. Two, glowing baby skin. Three, capturing him in the moment. Four, dimples and fat rolls. Five, he's at peace.




