Aaron and I have an anniversary coming up very soon, and since Aaron is on vacation, we thought we would get out of the house for a little while and celebrate a little early. It was a good time, but I've learned two things. 1. We are very domesticated 2. We are definitely parents, which we now know we can't deny even if we tried. For our anniversary we grabbed a bite to eat where we met. Then, we headed to Home Depot and Toys "R" Us. What?! In the real world, we don't call this an anniversary outing, we call this losing our minds. Who shops for household items and baby things on a date? But, in reality, being away from the kids doing
anything is a treat. This can include garbage picking. Okay, not really, but I think you get the point. Happy Anniversary to my amazing hubby!
Where it all began. See the Logan's sign? That was so not planned, but very cool.
Drinks? Uhm, yes please! Self portrait? Why not. Oh yes, and I am now convinced that I am super talented. Ten pound DSLR in one hand and a pint-o-beer in the other. Brilliant.
P.D.A? Of course!
We hope for many more years of wonderful memories and happiness.