8/25/10
happy anniversary
Aaron and I have been together for quite some time and have learned a lot about the other person. And, when I say a lot, I mean it. Some things, I could probably live without. Anyone else have this issue? But, we've grown to love them - the good and the bad. We know in our hearts that it was meant to be. It took climbing mountains, leaping from building to building, covering miles of desert, and swimming oceans to get to where we are as no relationship is ever easy. I am happy to report that after all the bad seeds we have been through, we finally found our diamond in the rough...or should I say diamond stud for him? Anyway, love is a great feeling. When I met Aaron, I knew I finally found the love I was looking for, and I also found my best friend. Not too many people can say that and I am very blessed to be one of the lucky ones. So, without further ado, I would like to wish my husband a very happy anniversary. May we have many more wonderful years together.

Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos