"Don't make me smile, Mama." (yeah, 'cause smiling would be bad)
8/31/10
the art of being a son
This week at school is art week. Landon's teacher sent a note home wanting them to bring in old shirts from home they could get messy. Good thing, 'cause he did exactly that, and I'm sure this shirt will only get worse as his art classes progress. And, what do ya know...Mrs. Lewis is a Colts fan. I knew I liked her! So, I'm sure she got a kick out of his shirt. When I picked Landon up from school, he was sporting this shirt and a smile. He looked so cute, even though the shirt swallowed him. I suppose he has a lot of vegetables to eat to fill it. It's also son's week this week. But, let's try to keep that quiet. If Landon finds out, I'll never hear the end of it. He already thinks Sunday is Sonday. He also thinks he gets anything and everything he wants, so letting the cat out of the bag will surely be the death of me.

Hello, friend!
My name is Andie, the writer of this blog. I am best defined as a dude mom (a.k.a. The Hen), wife and photographer. Thanks for visiting!
Looking For Something?
View this profile on InstagramAndie Zimmerman (@henofthehouse) • Instagram photos and videos

