7/27/10

summer rain

We put our dog out back for some fresh air when it's pretty nice outside. He loves it, especially when he has neighbor dogs to play with! Well, today I put him outside, and low and behold, a quick summer rain came on. It only lasted for about five minutes or so, but just enough to get him wet and for me to panic. By the time that I had realized what was going on and the time it took me to get to our back yard, the rain had stopped. Figures. I grabbed my camera and took some photos of the rain seconds before it had come to an end. That's some quick feet and shooting skills for ya!  Weird, I know. After all, rain never hurt anyone. Well, as long as you're not the Wicked Witch of the West, right?


Droplets


Rings


"P" after a nice little shower.  I bet that felt good!



Photobucket