6/26/10

i don't understand

I have noticed that people talk about going private with their blogs. Why the change? Is Stalker Steve on your list? I don't get the privacy thing after someone has been public for so long. If you are posting personal information, such as your address or social security number, I totally get it. But, my next question is, why? I suppose I have nothing to hide. If you have kids, you want the world to see how lucky you are and how far your kids have come. If people enjoy that, good for them and the blogger too. I, personally, love to read family blogs. It lets me know that I'm not alone out here in this crazy world. Some Moms even have great tips. Even though I don't get to all of them every day, I work my way around eventually. If you want to follow me, just know that I'm all for it. In fact, I find it to be flattering. At least I can keep someone entertained with my ramblings. Happy blogging!


Photobucket