5/29/10

bee mania

I went to check on Peyton out in our back yard when I noticed a nice layer of bees swarming my grass, flowers, weeds, or whatever you want to call that stuff growing in my yard. Landon got a little freaked out by how many there were and he didn't know where to step to get back inside. I clearly didn't want to start off our weekend with a bunch of bee stings, so I guided him safely back indoors. And, did I mention how miserably hot it is outside? Landon wanted to play until the bees and scorching weather quickly changed his mind. While I was out there, I took a couple of photos of my little nectar-loving neighbors. So, it looks like a nice day in the air conditioning playing with his baby Brother and watching TV. Phew, I'm just glad I'm off the hook!



Photobucket